Gorgeous 4BR, 2.5BA colonial on cul-de-sac, USDA eligible, close to Main St. Huge gourmet kit w/ custom cabs & Corian counters, open to Bkfst area & huge FR w/ built-ins & gas FP. Formal LR & DR. Brazilian cherry HW~s on main lvl. Huge owner's STE w/ super-BA & walk-in. Upper lvl laundry. Walkout bsmt. Big yard w/ deck, backs to trees. Wrap-around porch w/ MTN views! Fresh paint; move-in ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,564 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS